Join us on Wednesday 2nd March at 19.00 for our monthly tasting when our host Christopher Donaldson lets us into some of the Royal Tokaji winery’s secrets on how they make such delicious wine.
Priced at £30.00 per person, start the evening with a glass of The Oddity Dry Furmint 2013 followed by five exceptional wines from Royal Tokaji complemented by a selection of canapés.
ROYAL TOKAJI TASTING:
– Dry Furmint Single Vineyard Mézes Mály 2010
– Late Harvest Furmint 2013
– Blue Label Aszú 5 puttonyos 2009
– Single Vineyard Mézes Mály Great First Growth Aszú 6 puttonyos 2007
– Essencia 2007, one of the world’s most concentrated sweet wines, made only very rarely in perfect vintages, this wine takes at least 6 years to ferment, yet retains up to 85% residual sugar.
For more information or to book a table please email us or call us at 020 7616 8000. Places are limited and advanced bookings are essential.